Ketchup Ninja 08

I'm safely back from my trip and here's already the next chapter of Ketchup Ninja. It's always nice to see our little Shinoko in flashy ninja action. Have fun!

Here's an overview of all episodes on niconico:

http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/14

Note that starting with episode 4, the videos aren't free of charge anymore. I can still get you the sound files and times though, if someone wants to make flash videos out of them.

Chapter 08:
Ketchup Ninja Chapter 08


If you don't feel like reading it online or if you want to have the RAWs, go to this MEGA folder.

Comments

  1. Awesome, thanks man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow shinoko chan was soooo badass~ thank you for the new chapter, i thought it would come later since you were on a business trip~ super nice surprise~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter.
    I thought phrases were a group of words (2 or more). Also, I'd classify it as slang rather than a phrase. Vulgar slang, at that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know where you're coming from and I thought like that too, but here's a definition:

      A phrase is a word or group of words read or spoken as a unit and separated by pauses or other junctures.

      But I couldn't change it anyway because it's what the corner is called.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword

Molester Man Original Threads

Molester Man 21